- Web Design
- WordPress Development
- Responsive Websites
- Shopping With Magento
- Ecommerce With Shopify
- Shopping With Big Commerce
- Custom PHP Development
- Hosting On Dedicated Server
- Website Maintenance Packages
- GUI Testing
- Website Speed Optimisation
- Web Design
- Case Study
Google Ad-Words Updates of 2013- PART II
24 March, 2014 - Google Adwords - SMEgoweb
In my last Blog we talked about the Google Ad-Words features and changes over the last year. Here we will talk about the 5 more important changes in year 2013.
1) Re-marketing Lists for Search Ads (RLSA): We have a new feature impacts re-marketing and search, called “Re-marketing Lists for Search Ads”. This feature give us an option to customize search ads campaign for people who have previously visited your site and customize your bids/ads to these visitors when they’re searching on Google. When people bounce back from your website without buying anything, RLSA helps you to reconnect with these customers as they continue using Google Search. Now you can select your bids, keywords and create ads for customers have previously visited your website.
2) Location-Based Bid Management: This feature allows for more precise geo targeting and control over campaigns spanning a wide area. Users no longer have to create a separate campaign to target a state or city. This update made it possible to set bidding adjustments for specific locations within each campaign, making it a huge timesaver for PPC marketers. Location-based bid management is available in the Settings tab, under Locations > Edit Locations. Once you will save your locations, Google will present a bid modifier for all locations. This will allow you to increase or decrease the bids in specific areas using indicators.
3) Time-Based Bid Management: Time-Based Bid Management allows you to schedule bid adjustments for specific times of day or days of the week. This means you can automatically lower your max bids overnight hours or raise you bids during hours or days you have found most competitive. This feature is available in the Settings tab, under Ad Schedule > Edit Ad Schedule. This works in the same way as location based bid management.
4) Enhanced Sitelinks: Enhanced Sitelinks feature allow control over the appearance of their ads on Google. For example, you can now schedule your sitelinks to talk about Gifts at Valentine day or Party place in the evening. You can customize sitelinks as being mobile preferred, providing an opportunity to present ads that are more relevant to the user context (i.e. where, what time, and from what device did the search originate from).
5) Ready Image Ads & Ready Ad Gallery: Display ads need to hold the consumers attention with creative and dynamic messages. Creating an ad to engage a customer takes more time and effort. Ready Creative gives you an option to create eye catching ads that can be consistently displayed across screens. One you create New Ad Google will scan your website and automatically create a portfolio of Flash and HTML5 ads in different dimensions. Ad-Words now make it easy for advertisers to add images and edit text. You can use editor to further customize your ad appearance. There’s a rich library of pre-made templates to choose from.
Get In Touch To See How We Can Make A DifferenceWe’re Partners With...MENU